Parré Chocolat founders saw an opportunity: To create a company that brings customers happiness and a satisfaction that they are participating with a group that does business the "right way".
We believe customers want:
- 1. "Pure": natural ingredients, that are as healthy as possible.
- 2. Origin: To know the Origin of the ingredients with traceable steps throughout.
- 3. Ethical: The producer to operate with Ethical Trade practices.
- 4. "Luxury" experience: That eating should be a memorable experience.
The level of Chocolate "sophistication" is increasing
- 1. 10-20 years ago people began to appreciate dark vs. milk chocolate.
- 2. 10 years ago people began to understand the different % of cocoa in dark chocolate.
- 3. Today consumers are only beginning to learn that the Origin of the beans really matters.
- 4. Today consumers are learning that ethical practices in producing most chocolate are substandard, including poverty level wages and child labor.
Our goal is to deliver what consumers want and to deliver what consumers are learning to want. And to create products that make people Happy!
- 1. To have direct relationships with Farmers at the origins.
- 2. Exclusively use "Fine flavor beans" Which will create differentiated "Pure" chocolate.
- 3. Our Origin Chocolates will be "Pure" with natural ingredients limited to Cacao and a little sugar.
- 4. We will pay farmers a premium price to enhance their income and sustainability.
- 5. We will donate to the communities in which we operate.
- 6. We will make our chocolate using Artisanal methods.